1. Is your product shipped fresh or frozen?
2. How do you ship your product?
In thermal boxes
3. Can you ship outside US?
No, we do not ship outside the United States nor the Virgin Islands.
4. How long is your product good in the freezer?
Up to a year
5. What kind of food do you use to feed your animals?
Our suckling pigs are fed exclusively on their mother’s milk. Boars and sows are fed on ground grains (soy, corn, rice, and wheat).
6. How long does it take for my order to be processed and delivered?
All ground shipments will be sent Monday or Tuesday for Thursday or Friday delivery of same week. Expedited delivery Next-Day and 2-Day is available upon request. Please note there is still 1-2 business days for processing before an order is shipped. Please review our Shipping Policy for further details.
7. Can I cancel my order?
No, if the order has been shipped cannot be cancelled.
All sales are final. No refunds. No returns. Please review our Refund Policy for further details.
8. What is the number to reach your Customer Service Department?
You may contact us at 786-301-0484, 9:00 AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday.